Website Connect Driver Solutions
CALLING ALL PRODUCTION OPERATIVES!!! CONNECT DRIVER SOLUTIONS ARE NOW RECRUITING – APPLY HERE NOW!!
Due to an increase in recent production volumes at one of our client’s sites, Connect Driver Solutions have fantastic opportunities for experienced production operatives to work within a market leading manufacturing site based in the Woolston area of Warrington.
Our ideal candidate will have a positive work ethic and at least one years’ experience in the production and manufacturing industry.
You will have experience of working within a challenging environment, and working to targets set whilst multi-tasking ensuring accuracy and good quality at all times.
Working in a fast-growing business in the manufacturing industry can be very demanding at times so you must relish a fast-paced environment.
Candidates should have a good level of oral and written English.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintaining high hygiene standards within the site.
- To work within quality targets ensuring waste reduction is kept to a minimum and improved consistency of product safety and quality.
- Adhere to company policies relating to Health and Safety when reporting accidents or near miss incidents and have a general awareness for H&S in the workplace.
- To support colleagues in reaching the BRC Audit standards
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working within an industrial/manufacturing environment within the last few years then your skills will be transferable to the production operative role we have on offer.
- Good practical skills the ability to work quickly and precisely
- Ability to follow instructions
- An awareness of health and safety
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team and ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess an excellent eye for detail and manual dexterity.
- Have good coordination to operate mechanical equipment.
It is an essential aspect of this role that you carry out general cleaning duties as you work, ensuring your work area is clean and tidy guaranteeing Health and Safety and Hygiene procedures are adhered too.
What can you expect?
- AM Shifts – 05.50 am – 5.00 pm
- PM Shifts – 4.50 pm – 12.20 am
- Rate of Pay is £8.21
- Induction will be held on site 2-3 hrs.
- Subsidised canteen
- All PPE will be provided
You must have high standards of quality control ensuring there are no flaws with any products.
Own transport will be advantageous due to the location of this role.
If you are interested in our Food Production Operatives role please call 01925 948200.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com