Connect Driver Solutions are recruiting Class 2 Tipper drivers for our client in the West Lothian area.
Our client is currently increasingly busy and requires additional drivers to cover the extra work.
This will be working Monday to Friday on a dayshift basis.
This will be a varied role which will include the following:
- Delivery of products to various areas including road works, building sites etc.
- Collection from quarries as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Current Valid Class 2 (Cat C) driving licence,
- Full Drivers DCPC Qualification,
- Class 2 tipper experience (manual gearboxes preferred),
- Max of 6 points with no major endorsements such as DD, DR, CC, CD and TT.
If you are interested, please hit apply and one of our team will be in touch.