Connect Driver Solutions have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced LGV 1 Drivers in the Haydock area to work at our National clients busy site.
We currently have a mix of shift opportunities available for the successful LGV 1 driver including working on nights
As a driver your duties will include;
• Collection of goods from distribution centre and delivery to customer locations
• Collection of goods from customer sites
• Trunk work between sites in
• Carry out daily checks on your vehicle to ensure road worthiness
• Complete all paperwork required by the client and return in a timely manner
• Working on a single manned basis
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
• Valid Class 1 / LGV C+E licence – HGV 1 Licence – held for at least 6 months with demonstrable experience
• Valid Driver Qualification Card/Digital Tacho Card
• No more than 6 points with no DR, DD, CD, IN or TT codes accepted
• Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
• Knowledge of UK roads
If you are interested in this LGV 1 driver position, please don’t hesitate to apply and speak to one of our experienced driving team.