Website Connect Driver Solutions
Connect Driver Solutions have a number of fantastic opportunities for experienced LGV 1 Drivers in the St Helens area to work at our National clients busy site.
Our client, a market leading logistics provider with one of the largest and modern fleets within the UK, require additional support to meet customer demands due to new contract wins.
We currently have a mix of shift opportunities available for the successful LGV 1 driver including working on;
As a driver your duties will include;
- Collection of goods from distribution centre and delivery to customer locations throughout the UK.
- Collection of goods from customer sites
- Trunk work
- Carry out daily checks on your vehicle to ensure road worthiness
- Complete all paperwork required by the client and return in a timely manner
- Working on a single or double manned basis
Our ideal driver will possess the following skills and experience;
- Valid Class 1 / LGV C+E licence – HGV 1 Licence – held for at least 6 months with demonstrable experience
- Valid Driver Qualification Card/Digital Tacho Card
- No more than 6 points with no DR, DD, CD, IN or TT codes accepted
- Good communication skills both high levels of written & oral English
- 5 year checkable work history (reference checked)
- Knowledge of UK roads
We are interested in applicants with valid LGV 1 licences as well as the required experience who are looking for either full time, part time or ad hoc shifts.
What to expect:
- You will receive an excellent, competitive rate of pay
- Hours of work will vary depending on day-shift or night-shift
- Optional overtime
- Possible ongoing/potential to become a permanent employee
Own transport is essential for this position
If you are interested in this LGV 1 driver position, please don’t hesitate to give us a call in our office in Warrington on 01925 948200 and speak to one of our experienced driving team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org